Address: 170100, city of Tver, Sovietskaya str., 4
+7 (4822) 57-22-00 (multichannel)
+7 (4822) 57-12-20 (post-graduate education)
Working time of Admission Board:
Monday - Friday: since 10 a.m. till 4 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday – day off
All documents should be handed over ONLY
through PERSONAL CABINET!!! (ЛИЧНЫЙ КАБИНЕТ)
PROCESSING (moderating) of APPLICATIONS
is performed in WORKING TIME!
Contacts with the applicants are carried out by e-mail.
Please, specify the current
which is to be checked by you EVERY DAY!!!
The University welcomes students for the 2022/2023 academic year for higher education programmes of specialisation. The period of study of the educational programmes is 6 years for the Faculties of General Medicine and Paediatrics and 5 years for the Faculties of Stomatology and Pharmacy.
Documents required for admission are to be submitted the following ways:
1) Documents are submitted to the University by applicant in person at the following address: 4 Sovetskaya St., Tver, 170100;
2) Documents are sent to the University by post at the following address: 4 Sovetskaya St., Tver, 170100;
3) Documents are sent by electronic means through the electronic information system of the University in the personal account of the applicant -
Before submitting your documents, please read the information on the website
Documents submitted via e-mail will not be accepted!!!
1) For studies in Russian
- starting from June 20, 2022;
- Documents are to be submitted until July 18, 2022 for those applicants, who will pass the entrance examinations at the University;
- Documents are to be submitted until August 10, 2022 for those applicants, who will enter the University according to the USE results (Unified State Examination of the Russian Federation).
2) For studies with the use of English medium - starting from June 20, 2022 (Faculty of General Medicine);
- Documents are to be submitted until July 18, 2022 for those applicants, who will pass the entrance examinations at the University.
Entrance examinations held in the University are in Chemistry and in Biology.
The passing score for each subject for Faculties of General Medicine, Stomatology and Paediatrics is 51.
The passing score for each subject for Faculty of Pharmacy is 49.
The period of the entrance tests is from July 19 to July 25, 2022.
LIST OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
1. Certificate of education and its supplement with grades;
2. Translation of the certificate of education with supplement, verified by the notary (a copy of the document and the translation should be sewn and notarized);
3. Passport, registration, migration card, visa;
4. Translation of a passport page with personal data, verified by the notary (a copy of the passport and the translation should be sewn and notarized);
5. Three matte and colored photos 3x4, one photo in case the documents are submitted through the personal account of the applicant;
6. Application for admission, consent to process personal data, consent to share personal data;
7. A certificate of the preparatory department completion (if any).
The surname, first name and patronymic (if any) in the translations of education documents and the translation of the passport should be the same.
The certificate of education should be legalized (Consular Legalization or Apostille), the detailed information can be found on the website of the Federal State Budgetary Institution "GlavExpertCenter" - https://nic.gov.ru/ru/proc/lega. The documents should be legalised in the country, where they were issued. The list of countries which do not need legalisation for studies in Russia are available at https://nic.gov.ru/ru/proc/lega.
The certificate of education may also be required the procedure of recognition of the foreign education. You may visit the website https://nic.gov.ru/ru/docs/foreign/confirmation for more information about the International Treaties on Mutual Recognition of Educational Documents. The information on applying for the recognition of educational documents can be found on the website of the Federal State Budgetary Institution "Glavexpertcenter" - https://nic.gov.ru/ru/proc/nic. The certificate of recognition of the foreign education should be submitted before the deadline for accepting documents.
A list of medical examinations is attached.
Foreign citizens and stateless persons have the right to obtain a university education at the expense of budgetary allocations in accordance with international treaties to which the Russian Federation is a party, with the federal laws or with a quota for the education of foreign citizens and stateless persons established by the Russian Government, and at the expense of individuals and legal entities in accordance with agreements on the provision of tuition fees.
Admission to study within the quota for the education of foreign nationals is carried out in accordance with the guidelines of the federal government authority, which is responsible for developing the state policy and regulatory and legal regulation in the area of education.
The price list for educational services for applicants for the 2022/2023 academic year will be posted on the website in April - May 2022.
Tuition fees may be paid for each semester, for the detailed information, please refer to the Agreement. You can see a sample agreement on the University website.