The Faculty of Advanced Nursing Education was founded on 2003. Its main goal is to fill the urgent and constant demand from nursing service supervisors for highly qualified middle-grade medical workers.
Degree of a nurse is the main entrance requirement for the faculty. The duration of the full-time course is 4 years, part-time — 5 years. Students who complete the course and successfully pass all exams receive the degree of "Manager".
The Faculty provides its students with modern knowledge in the following areas:
- general organization of nursing service;
- effective management of human, financial, technological and scientific resources;
- monitoring and evaluation in nursing;
- scientific research and nursing;
- modern aspects and principles of nurses training.
Although the faculty is relatively young, it has already proved its effectiveness and high competitiveness.